Contractor Leading Edge SRL with 20' Galvanized Steel Cable and Anchorage Carabiner
- 7/32" galvanized steel cable lifeline with load-indicating swivel snap hook
- Internal inertial braking system provides positive stopping action and uniform deceleration.
- Integrated external ViewPack® energy absorber strengthens the braking system and preserves lifeline integrity
- Durable glass-filled nylon housing extends service life
- Integrated lifeline hand-grip simplifies dorsal connection and recoil spring helps prevent lifeline lock-up
- Load-indicating snap hook provides visual fall event indication
- Complies with ANSI Z359.14-2014
FallTech Contractor 20' Leading Edge Cable SRL
Cable: 7/32" galvanized steel; 3,400 lb min. static strength
Energy Absorber: Polyester tear-away
Lifeline Connector: Plated alloy steel; 5,000 lb min. static strength with 3,600 lb gate strength
Anchorage Connector: Plated alloy steel; 5,000 lb min. static strength with 3,600 lb gate strength
Static Strength: 3,000 lb min.
ANSI SRL Class: Class B
Avg. Arrest Force9: 00 lb
Max. Arrest Force: 1,800 lb
Max. Arrest Distance: 54"
ANSI User Capacity: 130 to 310 lb max.
OSHA User Capacity: 130 to 310 lb max.