Sold in box of 10
1.5 or 2.0 Diopter Options
Clear Temples, Clear fX2 Anti-Fog Legs
Same popular design as the original StarLite, with new OptiFit™ foam technology to block dirt and debris.
- OptiFit™ Foam features tapered design, which creates a more custom seal for most facial profiles.
- Comfortable, closed-cell foam blocks dust and debris around the eyes.
- Channels along foam combine with high-quality anti-fog coating to fight fogging.
- Incredibly light, all-around impact protection.
- Independently tested and certified by Underwriters Laboratories to meet ANSI Z87.1+ and CSA Z94.3 standards. Meets ballistic impact resistance requirements for eyewear in US Military Performance Specification MIL PRF-32432 (GL)
Gateway Starlite FOAMPRO MAG Safety Glasses (Box of 10)
Dusty workplace? Fierce fogging? Meet the StarLite® FOAM Series. The new StarLite® FOAMPRO™ takes protection to a new level, with OptiFit™ foam technology. This unique, closed-cell foam lines the entire lens, with a tapered design that provides a better fit and improved seal around the eyes.
OptiFit foam was developed to meet the needs of varying facial profiles, reducing gaps with its graduated foam design. Plus, venting helps fight fogging. Not lacking in style, FOAMPRO features a light gray foam instead of a stark black to avoid that ‘raccoon eye’ look!
For another foam option, the original StarLite FOAM is lined just along the top and sides of the lens. It’s an ideal product for drywallers, or anyone working around falling dust and debris.
Both products provide all the benefits of the original, industry-leading StarLite safety glasses, including UL-certified impact protection. Plus, all lens options come with our high-quality anti-fog coating, making them exceptional products to fight fog. StarLite FOAMPRO is even available in a MAG version, with 1.5 and 2.0 diopters!
Even a small particle blown into the eye can cause significant damage. Between StarLite FOAM and StarLite FOAMPRO, workers can find foam-lined eye protection — in the famous StarLite design — that they can count on.