CB-18 ANCHOR POINT (CONCRETE & BACKER PLATE)
- Easy to install
- Durable, galvanized steel
- Compatible with horizontal lifelines
- Standard Loop Top
- Worker Capacity: 130-420 lbs.
- Material: Galvanized Steel
- Minimum Breaking Strength: 5,000 lbs.
Guardian CB-18 Anchor Point for Concrete; 00656
CB Anchors are compatible for installation onto concrete substrates. The anchor post functions to extend though roofing so that it is accessible both during and after roof construction, and is compatible for use with SRLs, vertical lifelines, horizontal lifelines, and shock absorbing lanyards. CB Anchors are composed of durable, galvanized steel, and are an excellent choice for nearly any fall protection application.