- 3 strand Polydac™ rope
- 100% resistant to rot or mildew even if stored wet
- Provides good abrasion protection
- Use in combination with fall arrester and 18" extension lanyard
- Lifeline Material: 3 strand Polydac Rope
- Worker Capacity Range: 130-310 lbs.
- Min. Breaking Strength: 5,000 lbs.
- Max # of users: 1
Guardian Polydac™ 150' Rope with Snap Hook End; 11334
The Guardian Fall Protection Polydac Rope Vertical Lifeline Assembly is one of the strongest conventional rope assemblies available today. It is 100% resistant to rot and mildew, even if stored when wet, and has excellent resistance to alkalis and most solvents. It also provides good protection against abrasion, and has a melting point of over 300 degrees. Polydac Rope has a working load elongation of 8%, and absorbs more energy than any other type of rope available on the market—12 times as much as Manila and 50% more than polyester.