The 213 non shock absorbing lanyards are to be used for positioning only, unless it is used in conjunction with a shock absorber. The standard web lanyards are economical, abrasion resistant and easy to clean.
- Webbing: 1 in. (25.4 m) Polyester Webbing
- Snap Hooks: Steel, 3/4 in. (19 mm) gate opening
- Thread: Polyester
- Labels: Lexan and Valeron
- Color: Blue, Green, Yellow
Miller 213 Series Restraint Lanyard w/ two locking snap hooks
- Working Load: 400 lbs. (181.4 kg) 130-310 lbs. (When tested to ANSI Z359.1)
- Lanyard Webbing: 5,000 lbs. (22 kN)
- Snap Hook: 5,000 lbs. (22 kN)
- Thread: 42 lbs. (0.18 kN)
Certification Meets all OSHA 1910.66, 1926.502(d), ANSI A10.32, Z359.13 and CSA Z259.11 requirements.