The Black Rhino™
- Self-Retracting Lifelines(SRL)are ideal for concrete construction, welding, steel erection, food processing and warehouse applications.
- Designed with stainless steel wire rope to endure the daily rigors of harsh environments.Built to LastExtended service life – corrosion-resistant stainless steel and aluminum components.
Features & Benefits:
- Quick-activating, high-strength stainless steel braking system – arrests free falls, providing a quick, safe rescue
- Integral load indicator – indicates when the unit must be removed from service and returned for repair
- Integral internal shock absorber – consistently reduces fall forces
- Variety of integral anchorage connectors available
- No annual factory recertification required
- Rated to 310-lbs. (140.6 kg) capacity
Miller Black Rhino 9ft Self-Retracting Lifeline
- Cover: Impact-resistant thermoplastic over aluminum
- Housing: Aluminum
- Hub: Aluminum
- Braking Mechanism: Stainless Steel
- Lifeline: 3/16” Stainless Steel Wire Rope
- Snap Hook: Zinc-plated, locking rebar hook with 2 1/2-inch opening and load indicator (CFL-5, CFL-6).
- Max. Capacity: 310 lbs. (141kg)
- Working Length Capacity: 9 ft. (2.7m)
- Max. Arrest Distance 24-in. (610mm)
- Avg. Arresting Force: 900 lbs. (4kN) (When tested to ANSI Z359.14)
- Max. Peak Arresting Force: 1,800 lbs. (8kN) (When tested to ANSI Z359.14)
- Max. Peak Arresting Force: 900 lbs. (4kN) (When tested to OSHA 1926.502 and CSA Z259.2.2)
- Ultimate Strength: 3,000 lbs. (13kN)
- Lifeline Tension: 3 lbs. – 11 lbs. (13N – 49N)
Certification Meets OSHA 1926.502, 1910.66, ANSI A10.32, *ANSI Z359.14-2012 Class A and B, and CSA Z259.2.2 Type 1 requirements. *ANSI Z359 and CSA Z259.12-11 compliant for connectors that meet the 3,600lb gate requirements.