WEBBING WITH STRETCHABLE ELASTOMER FIBERS
- Patented Miller DuraFlex™ Harnesses feature specially formulated elastomer webbing that stretches and conforms to the shape of the worker preventing any bunching, binding or kinking.
- With added comfort, DuraFlex™ Harnesses offer wider end-user acceptance - A comfortable harness is worn properly, enhancing compliance and safety on the job site.
- Because DuraFlex Harnesses™ are stretchable, the worker has greater mobility with less fatigue. Rated to 400-lbs. (181.4 kg) capacity.
Features & Benefits
- Stretchable Webbing
- Provides maximum comfort and maneuverability
- Resists environmental effects to maintain its high-performance level
- 6,000 lb. tensile strength surpasses the standard
- Buckle adjustments in the shoulder, chest and leg straps ensure proper fit
- Varying combinations of friction, mating and tongue/grommet buckles are available
All Model Features
- Friction Shoulder Strap
- Mating Chest Strap
- Belt Loop
- Sub-Pelvic Strap
- Lanyard Ring
Miller DuraFlex® E650 Series Stretchable Harnesses
- Webbing (DuraFlex): 85%Polyester, 15% Urethane Elastomer
- Webbing 1-3/4” Polyester
- Minimum Tensile: 5000 lbs. on webbing
- Thread: 6 cord bonded 3 strand polyester thread. Minimum tensile of 42 lbs.
- Grommets: Brass
- Hardware: Steel Minimum Tensile strength
- D-Rings: 5000 lbs. (22kN)
- Buckles: 4000 lbs. (18kN)
All hardware meets salt spray test requirements.
- Max Working Load: 400 lbs - 181.4 kg
- Label Pack: Evoprene, Nylon