WITH NON-STRETCH WEBBING
- Miller HP™ (High Performance) Non-Stretch Harnesses include belt loops and Comfort-Touch Back D-Ring Pad for ease of use and comfort.
- Comfort-touch back D-ring pad is designed with breathable material for cooler extended-wear and quick tangle free donning.
- Self-contained label pack encapsulates labels, minimizing damage and loss.
Features & Benefits:
- Rated to 400 lbs. (181.4 kg) capacity
- Integrated and oversized pull-free lanyard rings
- Bright colors make the HP non-stretch harnesses readily visible and easy to inspect
- Friction Shoulder Straps
- Mating Chest Straps
- Pull-Free Lanyard Rings
- Belt Loops
Miller HP™ (High Performance) Non-Stretch Harness
- Webbing 1 ¾” Polyester
- Minimum Tensile 5,000 lbs. (22kN) on webbing
- Thread: 6 cord bonded 3 strand polyester thread.
- Minimum tensile of 42 lbs.
- Label Pack: Evoprene, Nylon
- Labels: Valeron
- Grommets Brass
- Hardware Steel Minimum Tensile strength
- D-Ring 5,000 lbs. (22kN)
- Buckles 4,000 lbs. (18kN)
All hardware meets ASTM (50) fifty-hour salt spray test requirements.
- Max Working Load: 400 lbs (181.4 kg)
Certification Meets OSHA 1926.502, ANSI A10.32, Z359.1 and CSA requirements.