PERSONNEL & MATERIAL HANDLING
- The Miller ManHandler Hoist/Winch is the perfect solution for a range of applications, including confined space entry, rescue, positioning and personnel/material handling.
Durable Steel Construction
- A compact and durable construction available with stainless steel wire rope offers an essential solution for a variety of lifting and handling activities.
- The Miller ManHandler Hoist/Winch is designed to enable a smooth, and controlled winding action.
Features & Benefits:
- A secondary fall arrest system is recommended for fall protection
- Effortless lifting and lowering with 5:1 gear ratio
- Anti-backlash crank handle braking system that prevents freewheeling
- Built-in mounting bracket
- 350 lb. (159 kg) working capacity
Miller ManHandler Hoist & Material Winch
The Miller® ManHandler™ Hoist is the perfect solution for a range of applications including confined space entry, rescue, positioning and personnel/material handling. A secondary fall arrest system is recommended for fall protection.
- Housing: Steel, Yellow Chromate Plating (Zinc)
- Drum: Steel Weldment, Yellow Chromate Plating (Zinc)
- Shaft: 4140 Steel
- Springs: Stainless Steel
- Brake Pawls: Stainless Steel
- Brake Pads: Fiber Composite
- Bearings: Oil Impregnated Bronze
- Hardware: Grade 5, Zinc Plated
- Snap Hook: Drop Forged Steel
- Cable: 3/16” galvanized steel
- Maximum Working Load: 350lbs (159kg)
- Brake Systems: Holding and Inertia – friction disk
- Gear Ratio: 5:1
- Retrieval Speed: 20ft/min
- Length: 65ft (20m), 100ft (30.5m)
- Weight (65FT): 39lbs (18kg)
- Weight (100FT): 41.275lbs (19kg)
- 8442/65FT and 8442/100FT: Meets OSHA 1910.146 and ANSI Z117.1 requirements.
- 8442-Z7/65FT and 8442-Z7/100FT: ANSI Z359-2007 compliant for connectors which meet the 3600lb gate requirements, ANSI Z117.1, and OSHA 1910.146 requirements.