Lightweight, trailing rope grabs move easily up and down vertical lifelines to provide continuous fall protection. Trailing rope grabs offer complete hands-free operation for increased productivity. In the event of a fall, Miller rope grabs lock quickly.
- Stainless steel trailing rope grab for use with 5/8” (16mm) synthetic rope (8175)
- 8175 with attached 3ft (0.9m) rope lanyard with locking snap hook
- 8175 with attached 3ft (0.9m) web lanyard with locking snap hook
- 8175 with attached 3ft (0.9m) lanyard & SofStop shock-absorber with locking snap hook
Miller Rope Grab; 8175 Family
- Rope Grabs: Stainless Steel
- Rope Lanyard: 5/8” (16mm) Synthetic Rope
- Web Lanyard: Polyester
- Snap Hook: Clear Zinc Chromate Plated Forged Alloy Steel Proof tested to 3,600lbs (16kN)
- Min. Tensile Strength
- Rope Grab: 3,600lbs (16kN)
- Snap Hook: 5,000lbs (22.2kN)
- SofStop: 5,000lbs (22.2kN)
- Max Working Load: 310lbs (141kg)
- O-Ring Inner Diameter: 2.145” (54.4mm)
- Fall Arrest Force: 900 lbs. avg./1,800 lbs. max
- Elongation/Deceleration Distance: 48 in.
Certification Meets OSHA 1910.66, 1926.502, ANSI Z359.13 requirements.