ADJUSTABLE AND FIXED BEAM ANCHORS
- Miller Shadow™ Adjustable and Fixed Beam Anchors connect horizontally to a wide range of I and H beam flanges.
- The adjustable beam anchor slides smoothly the beam to provide the worker with effortless range of motion.
- The fixed beam anchors work horizontally or vertically, firmly gripping the beam or column to provide a temporary or permanent anchorage attachment.
- It connects horizontally to a wide range of beam langes from 3 inches (76 mm) to 24 inches (610 mm) wide and up to 2-1/2 inches (64 mm) thick.
Features & Benefits:
- Quick-click adjustment that is easy to use and requires no loose pins
- Available in stainless steel and high-strength bronze construction for longer service life
- Unique positive-locking engagement system for I-beam fall protection safety
- Accommodates both snap-hooks and carabiners for ease of use
Miller Shadow® Fixed Adjustable Beam Anchors
- Foot Ends: Aluminum
- Support Shaft: Stainless Steel
- Retractable Plunger: Stainless Steel
- D- Ring Attachment: Plated, Drop forged steel and stainless steel
- Hardware: Steel Minimum Tensile strength *
All hardware meets ASTM (50) fifty-hour salt spray test requirements.
- Max Working Load: 400 lbs (181.4 kg)
- Minimum Tensile Strength: .5000 lbs. (22kN)
- Fits Flange Sizes: See Chart Below
- Weight: See Chart Below
- Label Materials: Lexan and Valeron
- Label Contents: Inspection, Type, Model, Date Size, Material Specs, Capacity, Certifications.
8815-12: 4" to 12"
8815-24: 12" to 24"