Miller Harnesses offer a variety of traditional, non-stretch full-body harnesses that are available in lightweight, durable, yellow polyester webbing.
- Miller™ Standard Non-Stretch Harnesses feature pull-up or pull-down adjustment and a variety of connectors including mating, friction, and tongue buckles.
- Our full-body harness is designed with non-stretch material to protect workers from slipping out of the equipment during a fall. Rated to 400-lbs. (181.4 kg) capacity.
Features & Benefits:
- Bright webbing colors are easily visible enhancing compliance and inspection
- Self-contained label pack encapsulates labels minimizing damage and loss
- Integrated and oversized pull-free lanyard rings
Miller® Standard Non-Stretch Harnesses; 650 Series
- Webbing 1-3/4” Polyester
- Minimum Tensile 5000 lbs. on webbing
- Thread: 6 cord bonded 3 strand polyester thread.
- Minimum tensile of 42 lbs. 1B
- Grommets Brass
- Hardware Steel
- Minimum Tensile strength
- D-Ring 5000 lbs. (22kN)
- Buckles 4000 lbs. (18kN)
* All hardware meets ASTM (50) fifty-hour salt spray test requirements.
- Max Working Load: 400 lbs -181.4kg
- Label Materials Lexan and Valeron 3B
Certification Meets applicable ANSI, OSHA and CSA requirements