Miller Titan™ Self-Retracting Lifelines (SRLs) are ideal for a full-range of applications including construction and general maintenance.
- Quick activating stainless steel braking mechanism arrests free falls requiring less fall clearance than shock-absorbing lanyards. Visual load indicator indicates when the unit must be removed from service.
Extended Service Life
- Constructed of durable, impact-resistant housings with steel frames, Titan SRLs are designed to endure the demands of rigorous work environments.
Features & Benefits:
- Variety of working lengths – lifeline available in 20-, 30-, 50- and 65-feet
- No annual factory recertification required* – lowers cost of ownership and increases productivity
- Snap hook with swivel; carabiner included
- Integral handle – wire rope models include an integral handle making them easy to carry and install
- Visual load indicator – indicates the unit must be removed from service
- Narrow payout port – minimizes debris entering unit
- Locking Snap Hook - 3/4-in. (19 mm). All connectors include 3,600-lb. gate-strength
Miller Titan 50' Cable Self-Retracting Lifelines