Designed for applications requiring up to 11 ft. working length: the Titan™ Fall Limiters are small enough to fit in the palm of your hand.
Requires less fall clearance than shock-absorbing lanyards and reduces trip hazards. All units are equipped with a fall indicator: in the event of a fall: a flag deploys to indicate that the unit has been subjected to fall arresting forces and should be removed from service.
Greater User Mobility
Offers 11-ft. (3.4 m) of working capacity compared to a standard shock-absorbing lanyard that only provides 6-ft. (1.8 m) of mobility resulting in increased productivity.
Features & Benefits:
- Offers 11-ft. (3.4 m) of working capacity
- Quick-activating stainless steel braking mechanism arrests free falls
- Compact: lightweight design
- Corrosion-resistant interior components
- No annual factory recertification required
- Visual load indicator
- SKU: TFL-3-Z7/11FT
Miller Titan Fall Limiter 11' Web Self-Retracting Lifeline
Designed for applications requiring up to 11 ft. working length, the Titan Fall Limiters are small enough to fit in the palm of your hand.
- Housing: Thermoplastic Cover
- Snaphook: Drop Forged Steel
- Lifeline: 1 in. x 06 in. Polyester
- Thread: Polyester
- Carabiner: Zinc plated steel (if applicable)
- Jaw & Jaw Swivel: Stainless Steel (if applicable)
- Max Weight Capacity: 310 lbs. (140.62 kg)
- Max. Working Length: 11 ft. (3.35 m)
- Max. Total Arrest Distance: 54 in. (1.4 m)
- Max. Fall Arrest Force: 900 lbf. (4 kN) (when tested to OSHA 1926.502 & CSAZ259.2.2)
- Max./Avg. Fall Arrest Force: 1,800 lbf. (8 kN) / 900 lbf. (4 kN) (when tested to ANSI Z359.14)
- Ultimate Strength: 3,000 lbf. (13.34 kN)