Titan II Tubular Shock-Absorbing Lanyardsfeature a built-in woven inner core that smoothly expands to reduce fall arrest forces, while the outer jacket serves as a back-up web lanyard.
- Features Hi-Viz color for increased worksite safety.
Lightweight, durable webbing.
Features & Benefits:
- Two-legged models available for continuous tie-off
- All connectors are rated at 3,600-lb. gate-strength
- Meets all applicable OSHA, ANSI, and CSA requirements
Miller Titan II Tublar 6' Single Leg, Large Rebar Hook, Shock-Absorbing Lanyard
- Safety Strap: Polyester webbing
- Safety Jacket: Tubular polyester
- Thread: Polyester
- Label: Valeron
- Hardware: Steel 5,000 lb. (22 kN)
All hardware meets ASTM (50) fifty-hour salt spray test requirements.
- Locking Snap Hooks: 3/4 in. (19 mm) opening
- Locking Rebar Hooks: 2 1/2 in. (63 mm) opening
- Webbing: 5,000 lbs. (22 kN)
Max. Weight Capacity:
- OSHA/ANSI: 310 lbs. (141 kg)
- CSA: 254 lbs. (115 kg)
- OSHA/ANSI: 48 in. (122 cm)
- CSA: 46 in. (117 cm)
Peak Arresting Force:
- OSHA/ANSI: 1,800 lbf. (8 kN)
- CSA: 900 lbf. (4 kN)