The Miller 51 and 51X Tripods are the anchorage connector for typical confined space and rescue systems. The lightweight, high-strength aluminum construction can withstand up to 5,000 lbs. (22kN) of vertical pull. The adjustable legs with integral push pins can easily adapt to uneven surfaces. The built-in safety chain and feet with rubber skid pads and serrated edge prevent movement on slippery surfaces.
Model 51 is 7’ (2m) high and the 51X is 9’ (2.7m) with the legs extended to the highest position.
Both models have a center anchorage eyebolt and a side eyebolt anchorage on the cap. The center anchorage should always be used for fall protection with the side eyebolt beingused for hoisting/lifting of materials or workers
- Tripod Cap: Aluminum
- Legs: Aluminum
- Chain: Zinc Plated Steel
- Feet: Aluminum & Rubber
- Minimum Tensile Strength: 5,000 lbf. (22kN)
- Increments of Leg Adjustment: 5.5” (13.97mm)
All hardware meets ASTM (50) fifty-hour salt spray test requirements.
- Model 51: 32 lbs. (14.5 kg)
- Model 51X: 42 lbs. (19.1 kg)
- Max Working Load (U.S.): 400 lbs. (181.4 kg)
- Max Working Load (EN795): 1100 lbs. (500 kg)
- Max Materials Load (U.S.): 1,000 lbs. (453.6 kg)
- ANSI Z359.1
- OSHA 1926.502
- CE0333 – EN795 class B (Model 51 only)