The TurboLite EXTREME is a Personal Fall Limiter designed for use in sharp edge applications with radius ≥ 0.005 in (0.13 mm). It is equipped with an easy to install shock-absorbing connector system and galvanized cable lifeline. Both single and twin configurations are available in 6 ft. and 9 ft. lengths with a variety of connector options.
Miller Turbolite Extreme Edge Single Leg SRL
- Shock Absorber Cover: Ballistic nylon
- Harness Connector: Anodyzed aluminum
- Housing: High impact nylon
- Hub: Aluminum
- Braking Mechanism: Stainless steel Lifeline: 3/16 in. diameter galvanized steel
- Edge Radius: > 0.005 in. (0.13 mm)
- Max. Working Load: 420 lbs. (190.5 kg)
- Working Length: 6 ft. (1.8 m) and 9 ft. (2.7 m)
- Max. Arrest Distance: 42 in. (1.1 m) (When tested to ANSI Z359.14 for overhead use. Minimum clearance required for over-edge applications: 14-20 ft. (4.3-6.1 m) for 310 lb. user; 16-22 ft. (4.9-6.7 m) for 420 lb. user.
- Avg. Arresting Force: 900 lbs. (4kN) (when tested to ANSI Z359.14)
- Max. Peak Arresting Force: 1,800 lbs. (8kN) (when tested to ANSI Z359.14)
- Minimum Ultimate Strength: 3,000 lbs. (13.34 kN)
Certifications Meets OSHA 1926.502, ANSI A10.32, ANSI Z359.14, Class B and LE (Leading Edge), and CSA Z259.2.2 requirements.