9' Leading Edge Personal SRL with Aluminum Rebar Hooks
- Proprietary aluminum alloy dorsal connector provides simplified push button attachment
- Exclusive energy absorber design with nylon fused EVA cover limits user back discomfort.
- Constant-force main spring produces smooth lifeline payout and retraction
- Calibrated pawl locking system delivers ideal walking speed without nuisance lock-up
- Lightweight and impact resistant nylon polymer housing provides greater durability
- Versatile anchorage range from overhead up to 5' below user's dorsal D-ring
- 3/16" galvanized steel cable lifelines with plated alloy steel rebar hooks
- Rebar hooks feature transverse load rated gates
- Complies with ANSI Z359.14-2014
FallTech DuraTech 9' Twin Leg Personal Leading-Edge SRL w/ Aluminum Rebar Hooks
Cable: 3/16" galvanized steel; 3,400 lb min. static strength
Energy Absorber: Polyester tear-away
Anchorage Connector: Aluminum alloy; 5,000 lb min. static strength with 3,600 lb gate strength
Dorsal Connector: Aluminum alloy; 3,000 lb min.
Static Strength: 3,000 lb min.
ANSI SRL Class: Class B
Avg. Arrest Force: 900 lb
Max. Arrest Force: 1,800 lb
Max. Arrest Distance: 54"
ANSI User Capacity: 130 to 310 lb max.
OSHA User Capacity: 130 to 310 lb max.