sold in box of 100 pairs
- The world’s most-used polyurethane foam earplug
- Contoured bell shape is easy to insert
- Contoured design easier to insert, resists tendency to back-out of ear canal
- Polyurethane foam enhances comfort, especially for long-term wear
- Smooth, soil-resistant closed-cell foam skin prevents dirt build-up
Honeywell Howard Leight MAX Coreded Ear Plugs
Workers who need to block out loud noise demand the best protection and comfort available in an earplug. That’s where MAX comes in. The world’s most popular polyurethane foam earplug, MAX offers superior noise-blocking performance in a disposable earplug. MAX's enhanced contoured shape is easier to insert and resists backing out of the ear canal, while its softer foam delivers superior long-wearing comfort – delivering solid performance that your workers can depend on.