6' Ironman® Internal 12' free fall Lanyard, Double-leg with Steel Connectors
- Ironman® Internal lanyard solution is designed expressly for users weighing more than 310 lb
- Low-profile design constructed with tubular polyester webbing.
- Features full-length internal energy absorber and visual fall indicator
- Includes alloy steel snap hook for harness attachment and rebar hook for anchorage connections
- Harness attachment snap hook features swivel function
- Double-leg design facilitates 100% tie-off
- Rebar hooks feature transverse load rated gates
- Meets OSHA 1926.502 and 1910.66 Regulations
FallTech IronMan 6' Double Leg Lanyard w/Rebar Hooks
Webbing: Polyester; 5,000 lb min. static strength
Energy Absorber: Polyester POY
Connectors: Plated alloy steel; 5,000 lb min. static strength with 3,600 lb gate strength
Static Strength:5,000 lb min.
Max. Arrest Distance: 60"
Avg. Arrest Force: 1,350 lb
Max. Arrest Force: 1,800 lb
OSHA User Capacity: 130 to 310 lb max.