Reusable Heavy Duty Chain Anchor for Wood
- Features 9" x 3" anchoring plates, 2-1/4" connecting ring and 5/16" Grade 80 chain
- Bendable plate joiner conforms to flat or sloped surfaces up to 12/12 pitch.
- Includes 16D nails for roof ridge or field installation
- Also includes 2-1/2" lag screws for use with HLLs
- For temporary reusable installation on wood structures
- Meets OSHA 1926.502 regulations
Plates: Powder coated carbon steel
D-ring: Coated alloy steel; 5,000 lb min. static strength
Chain: 5/16" welded link; 5,000 lb min. static strength
Static Strength: 5,000 lb min.
ANSI User Capacity: 130 to 310 lb max.
OSHA User Capacity: 130 to 425 lb max.