sold per vest
Safety Vest, Class 2, 4.5 Inch Orange / Silver Stripes, Zipper Front, Limited Flammability
- ANSI/ISEA 107-2015 Class 2, Type R compliant
- Dielectric / Non-conductive Zipper front closure
- 4.5" orange/silver reflective stripes for ample contrast
- 2 inner pockets
- Limited Flammability, NOT intended for use as protection against ARC Flash or Flash Fire
- This garment is not flame resistant as defined by ANSI/ISEA 107-2015 Section 10.5.
MCR Class 2 Limited Flammability Safety Vest
MCR Safety stocks a variety of ANSI rated safety vests for your high visibility needs. With an assortment of styles and colors, you can choose a garment that ensures that you show up in a variety of complex backgrounds. It can be a matter of life or death, so be seen in MCR Safety's Hi-Vis apparel. The WCCL2LFR is a limited flammability ANSI/ISEA Class 2 safety vest made of fluorescent lime polyester mesh material. It features 4.5" orange/silver reflective stripes and a zipper front closure. It also features 2 inner pockets. This garment is not flame resistant as defined by ANSI/ISEA 107-2015 Section 10.5. For more information on Limited Flammability, Click Here.