Sold per Vest
ANSI Type R Class 2 AR/FR Mesh Vest
- FABRIC: Mesh / Modacrylic
- CLOSURE: Hook and Loop
- SIZES: M-5XL
PIP ANSI Type R Class 2 AR/FR Mesh Vest; 305-2100
Ideal for construction, municipalities, and in work conditions that require high-visibility clothing be worn with flame or arc flash protection.
- ANSI/ISEA 107 Class 2
- Durable GlenGuard® modacrylic fabric for long lasting performance and comfort.
- 2-inch 3M Scotchlite FR reflective tape for superior visibility
- Self binding
- FR hook and loop closure
- Meets ASTM 1506
- Arc rating: ATPV 5.1 cal/cm2
- 1 Internal lower pocket
- To Be Worn Over Arc Rated Clothing Only. Not meant to be worn alone or over Non-Arc Resistant apparel.
Type/Class R2 apparel is necessary for workers exposed to traffic traveling over 25 mph and who work against complex backgrounds.