Sold per Vest
ANSI Type R Class 3 AR/FR Mesh Vest; 305-3100
- FABRIC: Mesh / Modacrylic
- SIZES: M-5XL
PIP ANSI Type R Class 3 AR/FR Mesh Vest; 305-3100
Ideal for construction, municipalities, and in work conditions that require high-visibility clothing be worn with flame or arc flash protection.
- ANSI/ISEA 107 Class 3
- Durable GlenGuard® modacrylic fabric for long lasting performance and comfort.
- 2-inch 3M Scotchlite FR reflective tape for superior visibility
- Self binding
- FR hook and loop closure
- Meets ASTM 1506
- Arc rating: ATPV 5.1 cal/cm2
- 1 Internal lower pocket
- To Be Worn Over Arc Rated Clothing Only. Not meant to be worn alone or over Non-Arc Resistant apparel.
Class R3 apparel is intended for workers requiring the highest level of visibility, have high task loads and need to be visible throughout a full range of body motions.