Sold by the Dozen
- DuPont™ Kevlar® / composite filament fiber lining provides 360° ANSI Level A4 cut protection and ANSI Level 4 puncture protection
- Arc Flash testing placed these gloves at level 4, with an Arc Thermal Performance Value (ATPV) of 52 cal/cm²
- Lined with 100g Thinsulate™ for winter protection in temperatures down to -15°C / 5°F
- High tensile strength goatskin provides outstanding abrasion resistance
- Treated with Oilbloc™ for unbeatable oil and water resistance
- Backs are elasticized for a snug fit
- Sizes: S-3XL
Superior Glove Endura Winter Goatskin Leather Glove w/ Keystone Thumb
Spark and flame protection that keeps hands warm down to -15°C / 5°F
These goatskin gloves benefit from a DuPont™ Kevlar® fiber / composite filament fiber lining that provides 360° ANSI Level 4 cut protection and ANSI Level 4 puncture protection. Their Oilbloc™ treatment delivers outstanding water and oil resistance, and a 100g Thinsulate™ lining keeps hands warm in temperatures down to -15°C / 5°F. An Arc Thermal Performance Value (ATPV) of 52 cal/cm² defends from stray sparks and flames.
DuPontTM, the DuPont Oval Logo, and all trademarks and service marks denoted with TM, SM or ® are owned by affiliates of DuPont de Nemours, Inc. unless otherwise noted. © 2021 DuPont.