6' Leading Edge Cable Energy Absorbing Lanyard, Double-leg with 2 Steel Rebar & 1 Steel Snap Hook Connectors
- Combined user protection for leading edge applications features 1/4" cable and dual-class energy absorber
- Hard-wearing steel cable resists cuts over sharp and abrasive leading edge hazards.
- Dual-class energy absorber rated for 12' foot-level and 6' overhead free fall applications for users weighing up to 310 lb
- Energy absorber features patented ViewPack® cover with inspection window
- ViewPack® cover also features WrapPack label protection
- Includes alloy steel snap hook for harness attachment and rebar hooks for anchorage connections
- Double-leg design facilitates 100% tie-off
- Complies with ANSI Z359.13-2013
Connector Options (SKU)
- 3x Steel Snap Hooks (8354LEY)
- 2x Steel Rebar / 1x Steel Snap (8354LEY3)
- 3x Alumninum Snap Hooks (8354LEYA)
- 2x Aluminum Rebar / 1x Aluminum Snap (8354LEY3A
FallTech 6' Y-Leg Leading Edge Cable Lanyard w/ Steel Rebar Hooks
Cable: Coated galvanized steel; 5,000 lb min. static strength
Energy Absorber: Polyester tear-away
Connectors: Plated alloy steel; 5,000 lb min. static strength with 3,600 lb gate strength
Static Strength: 5,000 lb min.
ANSI Lanyard Class: 6' free fall and 12' free fall
Max. Arrest Distance: 48" for 6' free fall and 60" for 12' free fall
Avg. Arrest Force: 900 lb for 6' free fall and 1,350 lb for 12' free fall
Max. Arrest Force: 1,800 lb for both 6' and 12' free fall
ANSI User Capacity: 130 to 310 lb max.
OSHA User Capacity: 130 to 425 lb max.